Together, we can ensure our local economy is resilient in the face of coronavirus.
Current Status: Mountain BizWorks is open and operating virtually – all loan consultations, coaching sessions, classes, workshops, and meetings are being conducted by phone or online. Learn more about our COVID-19 response.
We're so inspired by the innovative approaches local small businesses are taking to continue serving our community. We're proud to recognize and support just a few of our region’s adaptive small businesses.
Support Local: With your help, we can expand much needed financial services for small businesses across WNC.Donate today »
You – the WNC entrepreneurial community – are at the heart of everything we do. We are here to support you, and we're committed to bringing you the most up-to-date resources for your business.
- Buncombe County Tourism Jobs Recovery Fund
- The Red Backpack Fund
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- GoFundMe Small Business Relief Initiative
- Grow with Google Small Business Fund
- United Way Community Response & Recovery Fund
More Relief Funding Info
- Guide to the CARES Act
- Federal Tax Relief
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA Bridge Loan Program
- SBA Debt Relief
- NC Pro Bono Legal Resource Center
- Coronavirus and Employment Law (As of March 31, 2020)
- NC Free Legal Answers
- Nolo's COVID-19 Legal Encyclopedia
- ASK Law Small Business Resources
Tools & Support
- Request Customized Business Coaching
- Get Help With the SBA Loan Application Process
- Asheville-Area Businesses Offering Support Directory
- Reduced-Cost Tools for Remote Work
Other Guides & Resources
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- How To Maximize Your PPP Loan Forgiveness
- How To Navigate the PPP Loan Application Process
- Navigating COVID-19 Financial Resources for Small Businesses
- City of Asheville: Employment Considerations
- Navigating the Shelby1Fund Application Process
- City of Asheville: Business Continuity & Lending
- Q&A on Buncombe County’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Order
- Online Learning & Facilitation Best Practices
- Preparing Your Business for the Threat of the Coronavirus
- Local Business Update #5
- Local Business Update #4
- Local Business Update #3
- Local Business Update #2
- BizNews: Being Cautious & Being Prepared
Stay Healthy & Safe
With information from:
The outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID‐19) is a rapidly evolving situation. Check back regularly for updates, and visit CDC.gov for the latest situational news and guidelines.